Whether you are buying a truck for business or personal use, it is important to know if you want a new vehicle or a used one. Before purchasing a truck, you need to consider factors such as your budget, requirements and maintenance costs. Listed below are some of the advantages of owning new and used truck that can help you to decide what will work best for you in the longrun.
Pros Of Buying A Used Truck:
• Lesser Price: A used truck will be lighter on your pocket, which makes it a more affordable option. You can evaluate your budget and buy a used truck that has all the requisite features but at a lower price.
• Lower Insurance Cost: The value of your truck serves as a significant factor in determiningits insurance cost. Since the price of a used truck is less, it lowers the insurance rate as well.
• More Options To Choose From: You might be interested in buying a truck model whose production has been discontinued. Herein lays the advantage of acquiring a used truck as you can get a vehicle of your choice.
• Lesser Depreciation: When it comes to used trucks, there is low depreciation because it has already run on the road for some time. The truck will not lose much of its value once you buy it.
• Psychological Benefit:Apart from the above mentioned advantages, a used truck offers you a sense of contentmentas well. You do not have to worry about the first scratch or dent on the vehicle!
Pros Of Buying A New Truck:
• You Buy An Unused Truck: A brand new truck has not been on the road yet and therefore hasno wear and tear or driving history associated with it.
• Less Maintenance: A new vehicle always has leastmaintenance costs. Due to this fact, many dealers offer free maintenance for a certain amount of time or mileage from the date of purchase.
• Get Loan At Lower Rate Of Interest: Lesser financing rates are offered on new trucks because of their high marketvalue. Since the vehicle has not depreciated in value, lenders are ready to provideloan at lesser rate of interest.
• Extended Warranty: The new truck’s warranty period commences from the dayof purchase. Some manufacturers even offer extended warranties on the vehicle. Apart from this, the newtruck also comes equipped with latest safety features and hi-tech gadgets.
• High Fuel Efficiency: The latest models of trucks are more fuel-efficient and powerful. Thus, a new truck can be prove to be more economic and less polluting.
Consider the aforementioned pros of used as well as new trucks, and shop accordingly.
© copyright Truckify Pty Ltd 2018